1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

My Interests in Zerahypt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zanuark, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Zanuark

Zanuark New Member

Hello users of Zerahypt. I'm an PC and Nintendo Handheld/console user. I occasionally upload to Deviantart and came across the game Zerahypt with Danger Dolan. This game is really good and I hope I can be helped in shaping it. My forte's right now is self taught art, where I occasionally improve dramatically, which is where I hope those skills can help. I've work a bit with 3d modeling but I am far from doing anything useful yet.

Well, enough about me, and let me just give my briefing on what I really want to do to be able to help.

For one, I really want to be able to help in creating artwork for this game, that might actually become official, though I am not a digital artist, I am still good with drawing up concept art and fan art.

I am always looking for people who really know how to work 3d modeling to lend me some knowledge on creating 3d models of vehicle, especially ones similar to a fighter jet, and guns, since I am not good at much but more polygon shaped vehicles, such as the Rapier from Planetside 2. If anyone has good software recommendations also, let me know. I'm working with a 3d printer model and I can barely work the controls as it is.

Lastly, modding. I'd love to help mod but I'm not good with the programming, if anyone knows good software and tutorials, dont be afraid to let me know as well.

I'm very cheap so I sadly can only do free programs. But, I'm excited to be working with everyone on this forum. So, see me as a pushover or not, I look forward to what is to come.

2. Tychusfindlay919

Tychusfindlay919 Active Member

SYRSA is fiercely protective of his universe and work (as he should be).

Although, in his stream, he made it clear that he doesn't care if people make artwork and such, but I highly doubt that ANY of it would become official.

That being said, I'm an American. I love people who have a drive to work and want to do something. Aim for the stars man. If you can get SYRSA to accept some of your stuff as help then that's great. God only knows that it can take him a while to get meaningful updates since he's only one man managing this HUGE project.

Magiichan likes this.
  3. Zanuark

Zanuark New Member

I can't wait to see how this project turns out though.

4. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    So I'm guessing by "self taught art" you mean illustrative art. Should probably be a little more specific since many of us here practice a plethora of different art forms. Anyways, I'm Enzyme-Sigma, but you can just call me Sig. I'm the guy who writes a lot.