1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Mentally Unstable Executor

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by That CL Guy, Feb 3, 2017.

1. That CL Guy

That CL Guy Well-Known Member

I've been experiencing some bugs with the executor lately. One is the "flipping upside down" bug, whenever you try to get near the executor it sometimes flip itself upside down (actually it looks better upside down hue).
    Two is the executor bumping it's ass to rocks, It happened to me just yesterday, I was trying to get away after killing a helirotor, some how when the executor was hyperdriving it bumped to that big rock pillars in the mining station, causing it to go flippy-floppy like a bitch...

Anyways thanks for reading, and I have the latest hotfix btw...

2. SYRSA

SYRSA Administrator

• Admin
    It flips itself upside down to get rid of enemies who hug close to it, making them fall off. I don't know if it remains upside down forever, but it rolling around is not a bug.

And the physics glitches will happen no matter what. I can't make the detailed colliders the cliffs have behave themselves. Because the collider component is deeply coded in the Unity engine. So keeping ships from clipping through mountains isn't something I can fix.

3. That CL Guy

It did went upside down, but only for 7 seconds...

I also want to report the Doomstar exploding without the executor firing it...

4. SYRSA

SYRSA Administrator

• Admin
    What are you talking about, exploding without firing?

5. That CL Guy

Yep... That happens when you get near it too, I was using the Elatos by that time with the Ceptopod (btw I use the invincible vehicles mod by magiichan). I was near it's eye while it's charging up the Doomstar, but some how the executor wasn't turning his eye on the right nor the left side, and KABOOM!!! It exploded...

No need to believe it if you don't want to, thanks again for reading this annoying shit...