1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

An old fan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Solace, May 5, 2017.

1. Solace

Solace New Member

I think I discovered SYRSA on youtube somewhere around 2007-2008. I don't know, it's been entirely too long. I think It was via something TF2 related, but then I started checking out the music on the channel with giant women and gratuitous amounts of boobs. After enough listening I started actually reading the descriptions like a civilized person and learned there was some kind of universe to it. I quickly dismissed this like "Okay this is just another one of those crazy people with a million OCs" But the drawings were too sexy. I couldn't look away. and knowing there was some kind of world behind this was intriguing. So I subscribed to the channel for many years.

After that, the world sort of took a miserable turn. Social media took over, normies frequented the internet. And everything generally just got worse and shittier. Soon there was no originality or creativity, and everyone was generally competing for patreonbux and recycling memes. I grew depressed. It became harder and harder to find original content untainted by the current state of the world. Because of that, I try my best to preserve everything I'm nostalgic for. My computer is full of old images from 10+ years ago that I refuse to let go of because they remind me of better days. Today I was going through my subscriptions and noticed 'SYRSA' once again for the first time in years. I saw that you were indeed still alive and working on that same world and that gave me a bit of hope.

So here I am, to observe and probably save pictures of alien waifus. Keep making what you're making. My whole post probably comes off as really cringey, but screw it, I'm just being honest.

2. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    "the drawings were too sexy" Welcome back old bud, also you aren't cringey, you are cool. cooooooooooooooooooooo

3. Ben Nichols

Ben Nichols Active Member

Welcome dude