1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Air Ship Configurations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by amigoe19, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amigoe19

amigoe19 Member

Here are some suggestions regarding some of the vehicles that i think should be implemented so that an almost real/Physical/aerodynamic feel in the game is achieved, all experienced in realtime gametime(in game :P) ...for instance the plane called Bolt(IV) which has an on/off engine feature is epic fun when you fly, then turn off the engine and watch the physics work...simply beautiful...so first suggestion:
    1. Add on/Off engine feature on the rest air ships if possible...

At Pirizuka's home or Zerzek, she has a small ship parked in the garage that have two huge engines. one of my favorite ships/planes/pods but the thing is whenever I wanna fly it I feel like im gonna break the sound barrier with these jets but then....MEH...I feel that thrusters of such size tend to have more thrust than what is available now...so:

2. make the thrust equivalent/Proportional to thruster/jet engine's size if possible...

Driving those various battle tanks and cruisers and shooting the cops (kuz fukc the POPO) in game is fun beyond measure..but I always wondered why all the canons have only one muzzle?? SO

3.If Possible can a double barreled canon exist in terrahypt??? or does it conflict with the LORE

In the ICE realm there is this very fast pod near the house near the beacon, and another pod with the same characteristics in the desert realm with the base(Anod maybe)...Both extremely fast land pods and fun to drive but the thing is their gravity repulsion is not strong/fast enough over the bumps so eventually(sooner than later) the ride ends...SO:

4. can these pods be made stronger?

So far these are my suggestions and if there are more I wont hesitate to give them...other opinions are welcome of course :D

Magiichan likes this.
  2. SYRSA

SYRSA Administrator

• Admin
    1. Some aircraft don't have engines that turn on. The Skyfletchers, or aircraft that have Carbondophers, have instant thrust the moment you turn them on. They're like pulse jets, you can't throttle them.

2. The Duorotter with the big engines. They are big for efficiency, not power.

3. We'll see.

4. And in the "ICE realm" (not an ice realm, please read the lore if possible), the "pods" are called Bejsirfs, and they are just not meant to be driven like in demolition derby. Some will handle bumps better than other ones. You know, like vehicles do in real life. Making every single vehicle perfect in every single way is not how you make a realistic lore.

In other words, git good at driving my vehicles, or wait for better ones to appear.

Magiichan likes this.
  3. amigoe19

amigoe19 Member

Nah ill git good I promise, and im starting to read the lore just give me some time...thanks for ur answers

4. That CL Guy

That CL Guy Well-Known Member

Making the cannons double barreled can make the accuracy horrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.